Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: I Need To Be Spectacular; If Not KO, At Least Dominate Rosado Every Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jacobs: I Need To Be Spectacular; If Not KO, At Least Dominate Rosado Every Round

Daniel Jacobs recognizes that he is expected to perform like a 25-1 favorite Friday night. The former IBF middleweight champion therefore feels as though anything less than a spectacular performance against Gabe Rosado will reflect poorly on him. Most boxing fans wanted Jacobs to face a top opponent in his second appearance as a full-fledged super middleweight, but Jacobs opted to settle a score with the trash-talking Rosado.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rosado is a bum, Jacobs better KO him.

Comment

That shouldn't be hard.Tattoo has 12 loses. Guess tattoos don't make you tuff huh? 🤣

Comment

Fight that lacks flavor, because this is nothing more than a tune-up for Jacobs. Rosado has never been an elite boxer and besides he is been over for a long time

Jacobs by TKO inside 8

Comment

re Vitali1999

Rosado is plenty Tuff snuff. If (& I'm sure it will never happen) they both ended up in State Pen I'd go with Gabe.

Gabe has losses to Lemieux, Willie Monroe Jr, J'Leon... those aren't creditable losses if you want to claim you're world class. Danny is world class & will show there are levels.

Comment

Damn, completely forgot Rosado even existed

Comment

Marvelous Marvin Hagler sitting back, watching, thinking, how and who the F**K continues to promote, approve these cherry picking, money grabbing, non-competitive over hyped & over paid fights??

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
                Damn, completely forgot Rosado even existed
                But yet you're here in Rosado's comments

Comment

Originally posted by Joeboxeo View Post
                  Fight that lacks flavor, because this is nothing more than a tune-up for Jacobs. Rosado has never been an elite boxer and besides he is been over for a long time

Jacobs by TKO inside 8
                  Stop yapping and put some $$$ on that Prediction bro

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
                    Marvelous Marvin Hagler sitting back, watching, thinking, how and who the F**K continues to promote, approve these cherry picking, money grabbing, non-competitive over hyped & over paid fights??
                    Yeah, you on it.

Comment

Working...
                    X