Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Dubois, Joe Joyce - Ready For Heavyweight War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Dubois, Joe Joyce - Ready For Heavyweight War

Dubois, Joyce Weights Photos Gallery London - The highly anticipated all-British heavyweight showdown between British and Commonwealth champion Daniel "Dynamite" Dubois and Joe "Juggernaut" Joyce - Saturday, Nov. 28 in London- has an American broadcast home.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Come on Joyce!!

Comment

war JOYCE!!!!

Comment

Wouldn't wanna be punched by either

Comment

Should be a good fight. I think Dubois will win but I also think Joyce is better than he looks.

Comment

What a treat we're in for here!

Comment

Rooting for Joyce here

Comment

Dynamite dubois is going to jizz on Joyce

Comment

Dubois is overrated. Let's see how he looks after 4-5 rounds.

Comment

It’s a hard fight to pick,both guys stands straight and abit crude so both could be tagged, I lean towards joe Joyce ,olympian much more experienced, bigger better chined same level of power, Dubois obviously faster and more explosive, but most importantly joe Joyce is technically better, much better footwork in and out side to side steps off the line change angles move laterally pretty fluent and move his head abit, he although got slow hands but one of the best heavyweight movers out there, with Dubois he’s pretty straight forward ok in and out but more straight line also backs up in the straight line alot and his head stays on the line alot, more importantly when he gets hit he actually folds abit like in the lartey fight,can be knocked out of his construct,got a good jab but Joyce use more feints probably sets his punches up better, and both got good jabs. Joyce obviously takes punches much better and definitely hits harder than lartey, much better work rate than Dubois, coming in lighter for this fight so maybe he would box Dubois more, Dubois I don’t think got that stamina ,he’s quite top heavy, and I don’t think he can stop Joyce early Dubois needed serval clean shots to knock a poorly skilled smaller lartey out ,Joyce although seems lumbering but actually got good boxing iq and has a iron chin. And joe Joyce has a pretty awkward style, awkward rhythm and movement to deal with. I would say Joyce by tko.
                    Last edited by jabbbbb; 11-27-2020, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X