Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gabe Rosado: Freddie Roach Just Brings The Best Out Of Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gabe Rosado: Freddie Roach Just Brings The Best Out Of Me

With nearly 15 years in the pro ranks and the losses beginning to pile up, Gabriel Rosado was able to recognize that changed were needed if he had any chance of extending his pro career. Depending on the viewpoint, Philadelphia's Rosado is either at the make-or-break point or has long ago passed that threshold and merely serves as cannon fodder in present time. Naturally, the veteran gatekeeper believes he still has plenty to offer the sport, so much that the 34-year old is willing to endure the daily rigor that comes with left spent under the tutelage of Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Freddie isn’t a dummy why not train U

Freddie will make top dollar and be able to use Rosado as a sparring partner for his real fighters, can’t lose situation!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
      Freddie will make top dollar and be able to use Rosado as a sparring partner for his real fighters, can’t lose situation!
      I’m quite certain given Roach’s Parkinson’s condition, quite possibly caused by the repeated blows to the head the last thing Freddie thinks about is placing someone into harms way and not giving it his all to protect his fighters. How the hell would you even conceive to say such a thing?

Comment

I’ve always liked Rosado so I’m hoping he can surprise here....but I’m not holding out a lot of hope

Comment

Rosado can sell a fight but damn after the GGG loss he was done, 12 losses now.

Comment

Gabe Rosado imo is the definition of a talented boxer whos best was wasted being loyal to the wrong trainer. He had this weirdo trainer who didn't know s hit about boxing training him for the majority of his career. One point he realized this and tried to move and train under Robert Garcia but Robert turned him down because he had too many fighters at the time and was moving back to riverside from Oxnard so Rosado said f it and kept his trash trainer and never progressed.

Comment

Working...
            X