Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yeleussinov: My First Time Fighting Former World Champion, This Is My Night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yeleussinov: My First Time Fighting Former World Champion, This Is My Night

Daniyar Yeleussinov couldn't even bring himself to laugh at the claim made by his upcoming opponent. As serious as he could express himself, former unified 140-pound titlist Julius Indongo (23-2, 12KOs) insisted that Friday's clash with Kazakhstan's Yeleussinov will be "easy work." The belief-as the 37-year old from Windhoek, Namibia sees it-is that what he's been able to accomplish as a pro will be enough to prevail in Friday's chief support battle of welterweight southpaws.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like Yeleussinov but hasn’t really been that impressive yet in the pro’s. People were expecting his career to take off quickly.

He’s still got time though. Indongo is decent enough, only been stopped by very good fighters in Crawford and Prograis.

If Yeleussinov can stop him in decent fashion, it’ll be a good win for where he’s at now.

Comment

I’ve been big on yullesuninov for a while dude is the real deal imo.

Let’s see how he looks tonight.

Comment

Working...
      X