Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: A Look At Daniel Jacobs' Options Beyond Gabe Rosado Fight, End Of His DAZN Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: A Look At Daniel Jacobs' Options Beyond Gabe Rosado Fight, End Of His DAZN Deal

By Keith Idec - Assuming Daniel Jacobs beats another huge underdog Friday night, the former IBF middleweight champion will move himself into yet another profitable position. His lucrative contract with DAZN will conclude after he boxes Gabe Rosado, yet "The Miracle Man" still will have plenty of options once he and his team begin exploring his first fight of 2021. For a...
    [Click Here To Read More]

The only logical move is to set up a super fight with Glen Tapia.

Comment

Boricua181

Daniel Jacobs has better opposition if he signs with PBC Promotions. Jacobs probably has another year, or two of winning more fights than he loses. After that I actually see him losing more fights, than winning. A fighter I'd eventually like to see Jacobs fight in late 2021, or early 2022, is Edgar Berlanga. I believe that Berlanga is ready for the likes of Levgen Khytrov right now. Edgar will be taking on tougher opposition after his next fight against Ulises Sierra. Sierra spars with Saul "Canelo" Alvarez, so he must have some considerable skills. I'm looking forward to seeing how Berlanga does against Sierra, and how Rosado does against Jacobs, in their next fights.

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
        The only logical move is to set up a super fight with Glen Tapia.
        That must be a joke, because Glen Tapia hasn't fought in over 3 years. That leads me to believe that he has retired from the world of professional boxing.

Comment

Jacobs vs Chris Eubank Jr

Comment

These fights have been there for a while but they all sitting back hoping to get that big payday from Canelo by fighting "gimmes". . .

Comment

Jacobs vs. Berlanga in NYC! Pass the torch! Brooklyn Stand Up!

Comment

It's not just the opponents, it's also the money. How much did Charlo and D-chenko earn in their last fight? Still waiting for forbidden PPV figures...

Comment

This is a waste of time for everybody involved

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Jacobs vs. Berlanga in NYC! Pass the torch! Brooklyn Stand Up!
                    Jacobs sparks the kid out. Berlanga is way too slow

Comment

Working...
                    X