Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr, Jeyson Minda - Set For Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr, Jeyson Minda - Set For Battle

The former WBC middleweight world champion Julio Csar Chvez Jr, and Ecuadorian fighter Jeyson Minda, had no issues on the scale on Thursday - as they made weight for their ten round, light heavyweight bout taking place on Friday, November 27 in Culiacn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol, Chavez Jr. You slay me...

Comment

Just keeps getting better and better... Reality show is on the way I tell you.

Comment

Imagine he quits again, I'm dying lol

Comment

why is this roiding cheating quiter half ass chavez jr still fighting? and why does any outlet still take him serious?

Comment

This opponent of Chavez Jr. looks like a tomato can that he pulled out of an audience a few weeks ago. I wouldn’t be surprised if Chavez Jr. gets knocked out or quits. Chavez Jr. is a joke.

Comment

Your a bum

Dud I like that your trying to make money off your dads name but you a drug addict bum lmao

Comment

How can Jr keep getting fights after quitting one after another? Bizarre. His old man, I spose. Poor bastard probably has a list of excuses in his head.

Comment

Name one Ecuadorian boxer besides this guy Minda? This guy was selling loose Newports on the street and they asked him if he wanted to box Chavez Jr and they gave him a pair of gloves

Comment

The Prince of Meth is back.

Comment

Working...
                    X