Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois vs. Joe Joyce Predictions - Fury, Haye, Hatton, Frampton, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois vs. Joe Joyce Predictions - Fury, Haye, Hatton, Frampton, More

AT LAST, Daniel Dubois vs. Joe Joyce is finally happening. It is a fight that has captured the public imagination and it goes down this Saturday night live on BT Sport 1 HD from 7.30pm. Below are a selection of prediction quotes from some of the biggest names in the sport, and a few famous fans for good measure.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Going with Joe Joyce by late KO. 10th round.

Comment

JJ any way it happens. I don't think DD can go 12 hard rounds. I know he kod Fujimoto, but I'm still not convinced.

Comment

If Joyce is still in it after 3-4 rounds i can see Dubois being saved by his corner in the second half of the fight, i cant stand Warren but fair play to him for taking a big risk with his best prospect

Comment

JJ is more proven to me at this time.
          If Dubois can find a way to win then he is legit. Until then he is still unproven to me.
          JJ is the safe bet.

Comment

I've haven't seen Dubois fight too many times but he looks explosive and athletic. He outclassed Gorman which may have been his best win.

I've seen Juggernaut a little more. Joyce is big, slow and has porous defense. His chin has held up so far and he keeps coming throwing lots of heavy arm punches.

My eye test says Dubois starches Joe but I don't feel very confident in that pick.

Comment

Interesting match up with these two undefeaded top contender. Joyce is big and throw a lot of punch for a HW. But is very slow and wide open, sometimes he looks like Frankenstein.

The younger Dubois is still green, but is more quicker and much more powerful than 'Juggernaut'. I think 'Dynimate' will put him asleep early

DDD by KO in 4

Comment

I'll go with Dubois stoppage in 6 but it's a genuine 50/50.

Dubois has shown more ability. But Joyce seems to always be just good enough and might one of those guys who lifts his level with the better opponents.

His CV is ridiculous for a guy with 11 fights and I find it hard to believe that the guy I saw beat Joe Hanks on the Wilder v Fury undercard was good enough to go and beat Stiverne and Jennings. He didn't look anywhere near that level.

Comment

Neither will ever win a major title, but I take Juggernaut Joe by very late stoppage. Rock Head has never been in the deep end of the pool.

Comment

The best asset for JJ is his chin.
                    If his chin can absorb those explosive power shots from DD then we will have a long night which would go in JJ favour.
                    Has DD chin been tested??? Hell no.
                    I feel Joyce can pull it off by late stoppage.

Comment

Working...
                    X