Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Dubois, Joe Joyce - Face-Off at Final Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Dubois, Joe Joyce - Face-Off at Final Press Conference

Dubois, Joyce Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - The highly anticipated all-British heavyweight showdown between British and Commonwealth champion Daniel "Dynamite" Dubois and Joe "Juggernaut" Joyce - Saturday, Nov. 28 in London- has an American broadcast home.
    [Click Here To Read More]

War joe joyce

Comment

...geez, look at Joyce. He looks like absolute crap.

DuBWAHHHH...I say he dominates Joyce.

Comment

May the best man win,but won't lie joe beating daniel would be so funny to see...the look on Frank's face will be priceless...his last meal ticket gone��

Comment

who the hell is that shifty looking midget in the middle

Comment

For old fish eye’s sake I hope DDD doesn’t get KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
              May the best man win,but won't lie joe beating daniel would be so funny to see...the look on Frank's face will be priceless...his last meal ticket gone��
              Warren will still have ties to Joyce and have the Joyce vs AJ fight . This is the same scenario when he pitted DDD against Gorman . Joyce is actually a bigger threat to AJ so Warren may want to rethink who he wants here anyway .

Comment

dumb dubois seems to be pleading with his eyes "please don't hurt me"

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                  War joe joyce
                  your boy is getting splattered.

Comment

Look at good old poor man's Bricktop stood in middle hahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X