Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Has Designs On Fighting Golovkin in Comeback Fight. Seriously.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Has Designs On Fighting Golovkin in Comeback Fight. Seriously.

As Oscar De La Hoya, who has not fought since 2008, continues training and planning to come out of retirement there has been much discussion about who might serve as the Golden Boy's comeback opponent.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Be quiet you silly man

Comment

I'd pay to watch him fight GGG

Comment

you guys realize the one that makes the most money is an exhibition with mayweather

nobody is saying it now but if they get a sense of what the numbers would be i think both would do it.

Comment

I've never been keen on Oscar but I sometimes felt I may have got him wrong ....I didn't another entry in to the dangerous circus ranks.

Comment

Bernard Hopkins will perform better against GGG than Dela Hoya.

Comment

Oscar Gay Lahoya has no shot

This is a whole new generation of killers who would be dying for his old legs to go, so they could KHTFO! A fighter whom was stopped by Manny has no shot at GGG for sure.

Comment

ROFL! Take my money and make it happen!

Comment

Lol, De la Hoya ducking Maidana...

Comment

The only fight people care about this supposed comeback is Felix Trinidad. Call him out, otherwise STFU with this nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                    X