Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye Cautions That Joyce Needs To Fight With More Care Against Dubois

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye Cautions That Joyce Needs To Fight With More Care Against Dubois

David Haye believes that Joe Joyce has to change his mindset and tighten up his defence if he is going to beat Daniel Dubois on Saturday night. Haye, the former WBA heavyweight champion, signed Joyce to his promotional company when he turned professional after winning silver at the Rio Olympics. In that time he saw him spar many times, but his disregard for the other fighter's power he says will catch up with him, although he hopes that returning to train with Ismael Salas will make a difference.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Imho joyce wins this, but dubois will still make it past the fight and be great in a couple of years. Simply he's much younger.

Ps this is going to be the most exciting hw fight since wilder-fury ii. Much better than AJ-pulev.

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
      Imho joyce wins this, but dubois will still make it past the fight and be great in a couple of years. Simply he's much younger.

Ps this is going to be the most exciting hw fight since wilder-fury ii. Much better than AJ-pulev.
      It’s should be an entertaining fight. Joyce has slow hands but his foot speed is decent. If he can use this early is see him winning

Comment

I beg to differ on my approach,

When you have old legs and your mobility not that great anyway, I would say try and get lucky early because fighting a young strong puncher what happens if he continues to develop and get stronger as the fight goes longer. So for me shock him early and hope you can hurt his butt so that fool won’t keep coming trying to take your head off with every
        shot. Joe Joyce has his work cut out unless he make those legs go quick.

Comment

Working...
        X