Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack Staying Busy, Eyes Jean Pascal Rematch in Early 2021

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Badou Jack Staying Busy, Eyes Jean Pascal Rematch in Early 2021

By Thomas Gerbasi - It's 2020, so if Mike Tyson can return to the ring to face Roy Jones Jr., former two-division champion Badou Jack can also make his first appearance of the year on the undercard against Blake McKernan. Yeah, "The Ripper" never saw this coming, either. "I would have never thought that," he laughed about appearing on the same card as the boxing icons...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well Jack I was surprised too when I saw that Tyson was fighting or whatever they are calling it today. But just when you think maybe Boxing can move in the better direction these type of cards show up. I just hope they do not make money because IF they do that is all or most of what they will run at people till it dies off. At least they are charging money for the fights. I have never seen so many older fighters showing up as it is. Talking 35 and up.
    BLUES

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post
      Well Jack I was surprised too when I saw that Tyson was fighting or whatever they are calling it today. But just when you think maybe Boxing can move in the better direction these type of cards show up. I just hope they do not make money because IF they do that is all or most of what they will run at people till it dies off. At least they are charging money for the fights. I have never seen so many older fighters showing up as it is. Talking 35 and up.
      BLUES
      I think the money is better than its ever been. Someone at the level of Jack, at 37 now, what he would get in say the 70s or 80s for a fight, wasnt even worth it anymore but today with the internet for promoting, hype ect he can pull more fans and get paid a lot better than back in the day even when they are shot.

Comment

I always liked Badou and think he's gotten the short end of the stick on some decisions, but I just think that he's not spectacular enough at anything to get decisions and starts too late.

Comment

Working...
        X