Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: A Fight With Canelo Would Be Awesome at 160-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: A Fight With Canelo Would Be Awesome at 160-Pounds

It's been just over a year since IBF welterweight champion Errol Spence nearly died in a horrific late-night Ferrari crash -- and the boxer told TMZ Sports how the incident changed him forever.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Spence is a big welter but a small middle .Canelo at this point would be too strong.

Comment

Then you’d be at the same disadvantage in power like Mikey was vs you except you won’t last the 12 rounds bs canelo... night night

Comment

It sounds to me like he knows his 0 will Indeed go soon if he has to fight either Bud or Canelo.
        This reminds me of Micky moving up to fight Spence instead of staying at his weight and fighting Loma.
        It must be a Haymon thing cause i know Spence aint worried about losing to Bud cause he thinks he wins but does Al?
        You see if Spence attempts to be great (lol) and he fights Nelo, when he loses it will be (He was just to big, i will drop back down and stay in my lane).
        AL HAYMON wants to cash out Spence imo.

Comment

sounds like hes planning on cashing out

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
            sounds like hes planning on cashing out
            Finally something we can agree on.
            Questions will be answered though on Dec5th.
            Who you got?

Comment

i don't think Canelo will drop to 160 again. it'll be 168-175 from now on

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                Spence is a big welter but a small middle .Canelo at this point would be too strong.
                Going back down to 160 wont be easy after 175 and 168 he may not be able to.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                  Finally something we can agree on.
                  Questions will be answered though on Dec5th.
                  Who you got?
                  spence should win even if hes lost a step after the crash

Comment

I think Spence knows he's done and the crash took a toll on his manboobs. I predict Danny Garcia knocks him out after he punches Spence's manboobs in the 7th round.

Comment

Working...
                    X