Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nate Robinson Finds His True Self In The Ring Against Jake Paul

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nate Robinson Finds His True Self In The Ring Against Jake Paul

By Corey Erdman - On its surface, the upcoming boxing match between Jake Paul and Nate Robinson would appear to be nothing more than a high-priced publicity stunt. The fight serves as the chief support for the Mike Tyson-Roy Jones Jr. exhibition bout which will air on pay-per-view this weekend. The event is being presented by Triller, a social media video app whi...
    [Click Here To Read More]

I seriously hope Robinson knocks out Paul. This may be a circus sideshow for a fight but a pro athlete should whip a youtuber no problem. If not then hey it was show but I would hope Nate can pull it off.

Comment

Who are they lol. Hey, making money, good for them.

Comment

Once a Denver Nugget, always a Denver Nugget. Go get 'em Nate. Knock this Youtube idiot out.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
          but a pro athlete should whip a youtuber no problem.
          If one has boxing experience, and the other doesn't.. it doesn't work that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            If one has boxing experience, and the other doesn't.. it doesn't work that way.
            Point taken I'm just picking the natural athlete over the youtuber with 3 or 4 boxing matches under his belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
              Point taken I'm just picking the natural athlete over the youtuber with 3 or 4 boxing matches under his belt.
              Yea... Nate won't be able to do anything with that. Unless he's had some serious, long training over the course of a year and a half or two years.

I'm not saying these Paul guys are any good, I'm just saying boxing is a different business, and Nate looks horrible boxing.

Comment

R-Truth is a boxer now?

Comment

Who gives a FK. This is suppose to be a REAL BOXING SITE, not key board fighting.

Comment

I think Nate will get stopped

Comment

Working...
                    X