Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn: I Beat Formella More Convincingly Than Porter Did!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conor Benn: I Beat Formella More Convincingly Than Porter Did!

Conor Benn produced a career-best performance as he dominated Sebastian Formella for ten rounds to retain his WBA Continental Welterweight Title. The 24-year-old outfought and outboxed Germany's former IBO World Champion to take a unanimous decision on the judge's scorecards and progress his record to 17-0.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Porter vs Benn next then. Would make an excellent co-main event for PBC on FOX

Comment

Lame azz jit.

Comment

Well, nobody beat Formella unconvincingly

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          Porter vs Benn next then. Would make an excellent co-main event for PBC on FOX
          He would get eat up alive this is like puppy vs Rottweiler, Conor that it is.

They are making out this guy Formella is world class

Comment

Dude is a drama queen and sloppy on top of it. Porter goes to his home town and beats him down in 8.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
              He would get eat up alive this is like puppy vs Rottweiler, Conor that it is.

They are making out this guy Formella is world class
              Well, so far people can't seem to drop or knock him out. He just doesn't throw with power.

It's like watching the next coming of Chris Algieri.

Comment

i find conor benn annoying as fk
                just talks complete ****

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
                  Dude is a drama queen and sloppy on top of it. Porter goes to his home town and beats him down in 8.
                  lol
                  conor benn in the middle of a matchroom presser

Comment

I never saw Formella fight before so maybe he always looks that way but I didn’t see him throw much at Benn with anything resembling bad intentions.

Comment

Working...
                    X