Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Javier Fortuna Drops Antonio Lozada Twice in TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Javier Fortuna Drops Antonio Lozada Twice in TKO Win

Fortuna, Lozada Fight Photos Gallery - Former world champion Javier "El Abejon" Fortuna (36-2-1, 25 KOs) delivered a dominating performance in stopping Mexican contender Antonio Lozada (40-5-1, 34 KOs) in the sixth round of their lightweight clash Saturday night headlining FS1 PBC Fight Night and on FOX Deportes from STAPLES Center in Los Angeles. (photos by Sean Michael Ham)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Boricua181

I was surprised to see just how easily Javier Fortuna, was able to dismantle Antonio Lozada. Fortuna's speed, power, and over all boxing ability completely overwhelmed Lozada. Lozada was just to slow, would leave himself completely open whenever he would wind up, to throw telegraphed punches. He just has a horrible fighting style, I don't know what's happened to him since he fought with Felix Verdejo. In that fight this guys defense was tighter, he punched faster, and just boxed better. If they were to fight again, Verdejo would certainly knock him out, no question about it in my mind. Lozada needs to move up in weight, he looks, and fights like a skeleton at 135 pounds. Not to take anything away from Fortuna's victory, he fought an excellent fight against Lozada. He deserves all the credit for his impressive win.

Comment

Let's get Haney vs Fortuna goddammit

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Let's get Haney vs Fortuna goddammit
        After seeing Fortuna last night, I think Haney can beat him in a competitive fight. I like Fortuna but wasn't too impressed last night.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          After seeing Fortuna last night, I think Haney can beat him in a competitive fight. I like Fortuna but wasn't too impressed last night.
          I like em both. Fortuna deserves his title shot, Haney deserves a credible foe.

Comment

Fortuna Vs Haney, Garcia, Davis...it will be all competitive fights...

Comment

Today's fighters have "MAYWEATHERITIS" they don't want to compete & become the best fighter in their division!! They want to be rich & talk alot of BS. I recall when fighters let their fists do all the talking...HAGLER, DURAN,JULIAN JACKSON,MIKE MCALLUM, JAMES TONEY, AARON PRYOR, now you got Devin Haney...he won't fight this guy!!! His nail might break!

Comment

Working...
              X