Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Powers Past Sebastian Formella For Wide Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Powers Past Sebastian Formella For Wide Decision Win

The official weigh-in took place for Conor Benn's WBA Continental Welterweight Title clash with former IBO Welterweight World Champion Sebastian Formella, which will headline on Saturday November 21 at The SSE Arena, Wembley, with all of the action shown live on Sky Sports and DAZN. (photos by Mark Robinson)

'The Destroyer' (16-0, 11 KOs) scored two big knockout wins in 2019, firstly obliterating Jussi Koivula with a brutal second-round stoppage in his first headline fight at York Hall in June, and then explosively knocking out Steve Jamoye in four rounds at The O2 in October.

Formella (22-1, 10 KOs) went on a 22-fight winning streak, picking up the IBO Welterweight crown against Roberto Arriaza in January earlier this year, before taking two-time World Champion Shawn Porter the distance in his first career defeat in August.

After two quick wins on the spin, unbeaten Croat Alen Babic (5-0, 5 KOs) looks to continue his red-hot run of form with another big knockout win, this time against Hatfield’s Tom Little (10-8, 3 KOs), who has been in with some huge punchers including Filip Hrgovic and Daniel Dubois.

War Formella! If he has anything about him skill wise he should beat this fraud.

He showed real toughness against Porter but I’m not sure how skilled he is, could be clever matchmaking from Matchroom to give Benn his first credible win.

Comment

$20 on Formella

$200 on Babic

$20 on Babic before 3.5 rounds

Comment

I am a bit unsure about Conor Benn.

Benn does seem a bit spooked, and I was not really impressed by his attitude during the weigh in 'I think he was trying too hard to act street tough'.

But I suppose it would be nice to see him win, just not entirely sure of his level.

I have no idea who Formella is, and I have never watched any of his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
          $20 on Formella

$200 on Babic

$20 on Babic before 3.5 rounds
          200$ to win what, 10$?

Comment

Greatest ring entrance ever would have been if the cameras finally caught Cairns crawling to the ring off to the side with full Native American headdress

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              200$ to win what, 10$?
              $15

And that’s a sure thing so it ain’t bad.

Win about as much if he wins in 3.5 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                I am a bit unsure about Conor Benn.

Benn does seem a bit spooked, and I was not really impressed by his attitude during the weigh in 'I think he was trying too hard to act street tough'.

But I suppose it would be nice to see him win, just not entirely sure of his level.

I have no idea who Formella is, and I have never watched any of his fights.
                He's the German guy Porter fought a few months back, got absolutely dominated the entire fight

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

what do you expect from a spoiled rich kid playing fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
                    $15

And that’s a sure thing so it ain’t bad.

Win about as much if he wins in 3.5 rounds

I never really see the point in staking more than a bet returns tbh man.

I’ve had £50 on Formella myself.

Comment

Working...
                    X