Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Crawford, Pacquiao Got One Person To Talk To - Al Haymon!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence: Crawford, Pacquiao Got One Person To Talk To - Al Haymon!

Errol Spence Jr. loves the thought of remaining a Pay-Per-View headliner. With that comes the responsibility of taking on the sport's best, and the unbeaten, unified welterweight titlist is game for the cause. "Line em up, line em up," Spence told Premier Boxing Champions' Ray Flores during a recent open media workout live from his training camp in Dallas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

b.itch...

you and pac are under al haymon
    he don't need to talk to al

Comment

Pac will opt to fight outside of America to avoid our high tax rate.

Comment

I hope spence looses loud against garcia. this mfer doesn't respect box. embarrassing ducker.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
          I hope spence looses loud against garcia. this mfer doesn't respect box. embarrassing ducker.
          Umm, what ?

He BEGGED for the Thurman from the time Mayweather was still active up until the point Thurman lost his belt. Thurman wouldn’t take it.

He’s beaten both Kell Brook AND Shawn Porter.

He’s fighting Danny Garcia. ONLY because Danny wouldn’t fight him earlier. Spence has been the most eager champion I’ve seen in recent years to unify belts.

It is all of TWO names he has not fought. And that is Crawford and Pacquiao.

Pacquiao was not trying to fight Spence. He came to PBC and fought the two guys that he wanted to fight. Broner, and Thurman.

Crawford is with Top Rank. So as much as you WANT to blame Spence and ONLY Spence for that fight not happening, I personally don’t think that’s realistic.

He has done 2 PPVs now, and is going on his third, which would give him 3 pretty successful PPV events.

Crawford has 1 PPV that bombed. Spence is (rightfully) asking for the lions share of the PPV split being a unified world champ, with better opposition, more options, and more PPVs.

How is it that you’re calling Spence a duck ? And this is coming from a Crawford fan.

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
          b.itch...

you and pac are under al haymon
          he don't need to talk to al
          Why wouldn’t he ? Al is still the person that organizes the fights.

Comment

The point is Errol is correct he is free agent how you think he got the brook fight, Crawford needs to know it is Arum holding him back

Comment

Just a pawn on a chessboard?

Comment

Typical bittcchhazz response. Now it’s talk to Alan Haymon. Last year it was “I’m my own promoter. I don’t answer to anyone.” This guy is a hypocrite. I’m pulling for Danny to KO this guy. At least I know Danny won’t dance around the subject. He’ll fight whoever.

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post
                  Umm, what ?
                  Is Errol in a hunger? His family? Maybe he is in a need for funds for surgery or house? College for kids? No? Then asking more than 50% to the point of ducking newcomer P4P fighter for [how many years already?] is straight duck.

Comment

Al needs to talk to Pac to see who he wants to fight, not the other way around.

Comment

Working...
                    X