Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack Reflects on The Past, Looks To Future With Banks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Badou Jack Reflects on The Past, Looks To Future With Banks

By Tris Dixon - Boxing is a sport of adversity. Fighters often come from poverty, trauma or both. They make sacrifices and experience physical hardship, whether it's making weight, pushing through the limits in training or having to grit their teeth and remain stoic after being punched terrifically hard in the face. That is only the day to day adversity and...
    [Click Here To Read More]

****** of him to blame judges. For example that fight with Stevenson he was doing nothing for first 6 rounds thinking Stevenson gonna gas out. That dint happen and then got hurt bad in rd 10.

Comment

Even more than the judging, which has been poor in a couple of his fights, Jack's slow starts have resulted in him losing fights he might have won.

Maybe big weight cuts have led to him doubting his stamina?

Comment

"this clubfighter says I haven't fought anybody like him, actually I haven't, at least not since my pro debut"

Comment

Spelled Banks’s first name wrong. My editing services are free. Look me up!

Comment

Working...
          X