Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Javier Fortuna, Antonio Lozada - Ready For Battle in LA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Javier Fortuna, Antonio Lozada - Ready For Battle in LA

Fortuna, Lozada Weights Photos Gallery - Former world champion Javier "El Abejon" Fortuna will take on Mexico's Antonio Lozada in a 10-round lightweight showdown that headlines FS1 PBC Fight Night and on FOX Deportes Saturday, November 21 from Los Angeles. (photos by Sean Michael Ham)
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's a crazy size difference

Comment

This one is gonna be good. War Fortuna!

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        That's a crazy size difference
        Damn, as soon as I saw I thought the same thing. The height and I believe reach difference is insane. At least Fortuna has some experience with that and was pretty successful when he fought Easter Jr. He also looks to be in good shape.

Comment

Hopefully the Fortuna of old shows up because if not I see this fight as being very unappealing to the eyes with a lot of holding. For a while he was the best looking boxer to come out of the Dominican Republic since Joan Guzman but like Joan he has discipline problems and weight issues.

Comment

Fortuna takes care of business tonight I think Haney vs Fortuna need to happen next! Fortuna is #1 by the WBC so Lets Go!

Comment

Working...
            X