Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn: I"ll KO Formella To Introduce Myself To The World Stage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conor Benn: I"ll KO Formella To Introduce Myself To The World Stage

Conor Benn is planning on announcing himself on the world stage when he takes on former IBO Welterweight World Champion Sebastian Formella at the top of a bill at The SSE Arena, Wembley on Saturday November 21, live on Sky Sports and DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Idk who Formella is but unless the odds are terrible, I’m betting on this guy.

Comment

Dont rate Conor. If his defence is as bad as it has been he could end up the one being KO'd

Comment

From what I’ve seen so far he’s an accident waiting to happen hiding behind easy sky /Matchroom matching and the family name , like I say so far not impressed at all but I’m here to be proven wrong ..

Comment

Formella is actually good, no surprise if he wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
            Idk who Formella is but unless the odds are terrible, I’m betting on this guy.
            Formella fought Porter most recently. He's the IBO Welterweight Champion.

'Man Bun' is TOUGH as hell. He lost that fight in a clear 12-0 blowout, but even while Porter was tossing on him, it wasn't like Porter landed every shot. Formella was still moving, still throwing back AND landing the entire fight through, and Shawn couldn't get him out of there OR significantly hurt him.

Conor Benn is a decent to good fighter, but as noted he has defensive weaknesses.

This fight really depends on which Formella shows up. He might not have the same fire coming off the Porter loss. Thus why the bookies have the odds so close; they don't know either.

Comment

Props if he does

Comment

Typo by the thread starter.

The word is Fumunda.

It's basically coсk-cheddar that accumulates if you don't use soap and water.

I know Conor McGregor and I know Nigel Benn.

I don't know Conor Benn.

Comment

i thought this was a joke when i first heard it on a podcast, but no Connor benn actually had a beard tranplant LMAO

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/10487...nsplant-watch/

Comment

You're a BUM, only thing in common with dad is his last name..

Comment

Working...
                    X