Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Harper, Cameron Will Be Positioned To Unify Respective Divisions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Harper, Cameron Will Be Positioned To Unify Respective Divisions

Terri Harper's world title unification fight faces being pushed back after the WBC super featherweight was told she was needed surgery on her right hand. Eddie Hearn wants to involve Harper in a unification tournament, after signing two other world champions in the division, while he also has similar plans for Chantelle Cameron, whom he wants to clean up the super-lightweight division in three fights before setting up a potential fight with Katie Taylor, the undisputed world lightweight champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

“I want her to fight Mary McGee (the IBF champion), Kali Reis (the WBA champion) Christina Linardatou (the WBO champion), all back to back and then fight Katie,” Hearn said.

Good lord, she has to go through all them just to get her shot at Taylor?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      “I want her to fight Mary McGee (the IBF champion), Kali Reis (the WBA champion) Christina Linardatou (the WBO champion), all back to back and then fight Katie,” Hearn said.

Good lord, she has to go through all them just to get her shot at Taylor?
      he knows Cameron beats her and wants to wear her down a bit 1st so Taylor stays unbeaten..
      Last edited by Buggy bear; 11-18-2020, 02:07 PM.

Comment

My gosh, that is quite a list of fighters for Cameron to negotiate before getting to Taylo. Although I feel confident that Chantelle would successfully beat them all, Taylor may even be beaten or retired by then!
        As for Harper, a Jonas rematch is well deserved (especially for, Natasha), but Hearn surely won't let Terri within 100 miles of Hamadouche, as she is far too risky and tough!

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha_Stroud View Post
          My gosh, that is quite a list of fighters for Cameron to negotiate before getting to Taylo. Although I feel confident that Chantelle would successfully beat them all, Taylor may even be beaten or retired by then!
          As for Harper, a Jonas rematch is well deserved (especially for, Natasha), but Hearn surely won't let Terri within 100 miles of Hamadouche, as she is far too risky and tough!
          you know it but he’d still have Hamadouche fighting Mayer on a lucrative card involving a big name as the main attraction( when she beats Harper) . At the moment his signings are all pieces in the puzzles waiting to be put together. He cannot lose at this safer cheap end of the market .
          Last edited by Buggy bear; 11-18-2020, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X