Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew Warns: Callum Smith is The Test of a Lifetime For Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bellew Warns: Callum Smith is The Test of a Lifetime For Canelo!

Former WBC cruiserweight world champion Tony Bellew expects a very tough test for Mexican superstar Canelo Alvarez, when he challenges WBA super middleweight champion Callum Smith on December 19th.

[Click Here To Read More]

Lmao stfu Bellew.....

Comment

Andrade is the fight of a lifetime. That's why Canelo ducked undisputed and dropped belts at 160. Add to that he said he didn't fight for belts but pride when Andrade had the WBO 154 but turns around and fights Lame Smith from England. But I'll pretend I didn't see any of that

FMW, Lara style is a far more dangerous fight for Canelo and Andrade frame and wingspan make them look like midgets.

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post
        Andrade is the fight of a lifetime. That's why Canelo ducked undisputed and dropped belts at 160. Add to that he said he didn't fight for belts but pride when Andrade had the WBO 154 but turns around and fights Lame Smith from England. But I'll pretend I didn't see any of that

FMW, Lara style is a far more dangerous fight for Canelo and Andrade frame and wingspan make them look like midgets.
        Boopoo can't draw flies to sht & he hasn't fought anyone elite ffs. Dude is already old af too.

Comment

if smith fights like he did vs ryder he will not last 4 rounds vs the clenbuterol kid

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
            if smith fights like he did vs ryder he will not last 4 rounds vs the clenbuterol kid
            100% I think Smiths style is made for Canelo and I see him winning by stoppage

Comment

Andrade is shyt. He's lucky Saunders mistook his crack pipe for his sons asthma inhaler or all this deluded, misplaced hype would have been dead in the water.

And Andrade doesn't fight anything like Lara he fights more like Zelenoff after too much cough medicine.

Comment

No disrespect to Smith but Canelo is going to beat the **** out of him. At this point and for the next few years at least it's going to take a Lara, Saunders, Andrade, etc to have a top night (Lara already did it once and got screwed), outbox Canelo and win on points for him to lose. Really don't see anyone at pretty much anywhere near his weight beating him up for a long time.

Comment

That's laughable. No one is ducking Andrade. It's just his fights are boring. More boring than Lara.

Comment

One of the most pathetic things in life is seeing man fans make excuses for Canelo to duck the most competitive fights and then defend fights with no hopers. I’ve never seen anything like this from boxing fans in 50 years of watching the sport. “So and so doesn’t draw flies”, “so and so can’t sell out a stadium”, “who has so and so fought”.......and then fights with Liam and Callum Smith happen, fights with Amir Khan happen, fights with James Kirkland happen, fights with Rocky Fielding happen.....and then these same jokers act like it’s a grand occasion.
                    It reminds of of teenage girls in the 80s who screamed for and had New Kids on the Block posters in their bedrooms....

Comment

Working...
                    X