Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: I Showed Against Brook Why I'm Considered Number One Pound-For-Pound

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford: I Showed Against Brook Why I'm Considered Number One Pound-For-Pound

LAS VEGAS Terence Crawford is confident he reiterated his point by quickly knocking out Kell Brook, that he is the best boxer, pound-for-pound, in the world. Crawford stopped Brook faster Saturday night than Gennadiy Golovkin beat Brook in September 2016 and earlier than Errol Spence Jr. knocked out Brook in May 2017. The 33-year-old Crawford isn't interested in comparing performances, but he doesn't think there is any debate about where he ranks among boxing's best.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You are 33 years old and have no decent wins on your resume. You want credit for beating a dehydrated man with a broken face

Comment

Like 2 days ago this dude was saying he doesn’t care about p4p or buy into any of that **** now he’s saying this stuff lol he isn’t even p4p anyway thats Canelo.

Comment

Considered by ESPN.

But get out of TR

Comment

On paper he's your best win. But don't make to no1. But your there or thereabouts.
          Beat nelo and you'll certainly be no1

Comment

Bud good win against par competition. Time to fight a top Welterweight. Shawn Porter just called you out or just go to PBC and get all the way into the mix.

But getting exploited by Bob and his inexpensive in-house matchups is doing nothing for legacy. ESPN Boxing is a bunch of company men that lie for a paycheck. Joe get out of boxing, you suck.

Comment

If you understand boxing,

This stoppage is questionable with those who knew he was hurt but not totally out. Referees are jumping in to quickly, yes he was hurt but look the man never fully hit the canvas and after the so called knock down he only landed 4 of those punches. Crawford is great and did what he had to in securing a victory but against a shop warn veteran so yes good job but am I blown away with the conclusion; hell no! I just would like to see him in with a solid name welterweight like Danny Garcia, Spense, Porter, Lipinets, Ugas or Virgil Ortiz Jr.

Comment

Crawford: I Showed Against Brook Why I'm Considered Number One Pound-For-Pound...

Comment

Boxing News 24

November 15, 2020:

Arum Blasts Terence Crawford On His Expiring Contract: “Do We Want To Keep Him?”

“The question is, ‘Do we want to keep him?’ I could build a house in Beverly Hills on the money I’ve lost on him in the last three fights,” said Bob Arum to THEAthleticBOX about Crawford...

“He’s got to promote like [Teofimo] Lopez does, Shakur [Stevenson] does. Like [Floyd] Mayweather did, [Manny] Pacquiao did. If he doesn’t, then who the f*** needs him?

He may be the greatest fighter in the world, but hey, I ain’t going bankrupt promoting him,” said Arum to THEAthleticBOX on Crawford needing to start helping to market his fights...

If you saw Crawford and Brook’s interview by ESPN’s Max Kellerman last Friday, it was painful to watch. Crawford shut down almost immediately, saying he nothing more to say about the fight.

It left Kellerman in the tough position where he had to go into a monologue to prevent dead air time.

“I’m not doing an interview with you when you’re not a supporter of me,” said Crawford last Saturday night in letting the media know what his conditions are for him to give interviews.

https://www.************.com/2020/11...t-to-keep-him/
                  Last edited by Bronx2245; 11-17-2020, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                    This stoppage is questionable with those who knew he was hurt but not totally out. Referees are jumping in to quickly, yes he was hurt but look the man never fully hit the canvas and after the so called knock down he only landed 4 of those punches. Crawford is great and did what he had to in securing a victory but against a shop warn veteran so yes good job but am I blown away with the conclusion; hell no! I just would like to see him in with a solid name welterweight like Danny Garcia, Spense, Porter, Lipinets, Ugas or Virgil Ortiz Jr.
                    So you say. After the fight was stopped, in the corner you can clearly see and hear Kell Brook ask his trainer, "what happened?". So even though it ended with hin standing, he was out and had no idea what was going on. U didn't see him protesting the stoppage, because he didn't even know he got stopped

Comment

Working...
                    X