Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury: I'm Ready To Show What I'm All About in Wach Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury: I'm Ready To Show What I'm All About in Wach Fight

As BoxingScene.com previously reported, Hughie Fury will return to the ring next month when he takes on former world title challenger Mariusz Wach. The heavyweight bout will take place on Saturday, December 12, on the undercard of Anthony Joshua's world title fight with Kubrat Pulev, live on Sky Sports Box Office and DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah, being boring........

Comment

Just haven't been able to make last step and hurdle like tyson. Failed against pulev and parker.
      But maybe can get fight with dubois/joyce/usyk

Comment

Honest kid but limited but he’s earning ok I guess which is the name of the game . He’s certainly over earning for his ability but good luck to the boy but please don’t keep saying your going to do this and that and producing absolutely nothing it’s becoming nauseating now .

Comment

Hughie Fury is the most horrible heavyweight to watch since like forever. He is atrocious. He makes Lawrence Okolie feel like your watching Roberto Duran.

Comment

I like Hughie but he’s pretty much found his level. Too good for domestic level but not quite good enough to beat second tier heavyweights like Parker, Pulev etc.

He has ability but seems to lack a bit of grit. Not lacking in toughness, seems to have a great chin but just doesn’t seem to be able to bite down when he’s losing a fight and leave it all in the ring. I don’t think that something you can really learn.

Comment

HWs like to fight Wach as he is monstrous but has very weak punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Dariusz View Post
                HWs like to fight Wach as he is monstrous but has very weak punches.
                not to mention being painfully slow..

Comment

One of those occasions when you can smell a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    I like Hughie but he’s pretty much found his level. Too good for domestic level but not quite good enough to beat second tier heavyweights like Parker, Pulev etc.

He has ability but seems to lack a bit of grit. Not lacking in toughness, seems to have a great chin but just doesn’t seem to be able to bite down when he’s losing a fight and leave it all in the ring. I don’t think that something you can really learn.
                    Someone beat me to it yesterday about Hughie. He has a lot of experience. He’s 26 I believe & the issue is he either fights domestic level fighters or top 10 HWs. He is 0-3. He never really fought any gatekeeper/fringe level top 15-30 guys. Wach will be his first at that level. A few wins over the 2nd tier might help him. I doubt he gets to the next level. His best win is over Rudenko so a win over Wach would be his best win & a step in the right direction. He has fought 3 top contenders by the time he was 25. Sure he lost them all but he can still make some money. I would fight a few more guys like Price & Hammer. See if he can beat that level before stepping up again.

Comment

Working...
                    X