No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shohjahon Ergashev Breaks Down, Stops Miliusha in Two

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shohjahon Ergashev Breaks Down, Stops Miliusha in Two

IBF #6, WBA #7 and WBO #13 light welterweight Shohjahon Ergashev improved his record to 19-0, 17 KOs, with his second win of 2020. Fighting in Russia for the first time in almost two years, the hard-punching Descendant of Tamerlane was forced to compete seriously against less powerful but no less skillful Belarussian Dmitry Miliusha (9-4-1, 4 KOs), before the latter retired in his corner after two complete rounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

Ergashev is a monster! I hope he gets a real fight soon! Barrios, Prograis, Broner, or Matias! MAN UP!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Ergashev is a monster! I hope he gets a real fight soon! Barrios, Prograis, Broner, or Matias! MAN UP!
      They're all great fights and I really rate Shohjahon as a huge talent but I'm not quite sure what's happening with him right now promotionally and this fight in Russia may not be a good sign... he had originally been blocked by Salita from fighting inj Russia in September because of a scheduled fight on NBC that should have been tonight (17th November) per this article

http://**********.com/Ergashev-signs...eal-with-S-Jam

(boxing talk)

Seems Salita is now suing Ergashev who has now signed with a new advisor..

As previously reported by **********, Ergashev is being sued in United States federal court by his promoter, Salita Promotions. Ergashev did niot respond to the September lawsuit and Salita Promotions obtained a temporary restraining order blocking Ergashev from taking a tune-up fight in Russia.
      If he's fought off contract in Russia whilst being sued it looks like he may have burned some bridges with Salita which could well put his US career in difficulties. Damn shame if I'm understanding it right. He's too good a talent to be fighting on Russian Monday night undercards.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
        They're all great fights and I really rate Shohjahon as a huge talent but I'm not quite sure what's happening with him right now promotionally and this fight in Russia may not be a good sign... he had originally been blocked by Salita from fighting inj Russia in September because of a scheduled fight on NBC that should have been tonight (17th November) per this article

http://**********.com/Ergashev-signs...eal-with-S-Jam

(boxing talk)

Seems Salita is now suing Ergashev who has now signed with a new advisor..

If he's fought off contract in Russia whilst being sued it looks like he may have burned some bridges with Salita which could well put his US career in difficulties. Damn shame if I'm understanding it right. He's too good a talent to be fighting on Russian Monday night undercards.
        Why now, when he's so close to a title shot? Damn!

Comment

Working...
        X