Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury vs. Wach, Bakole vs. Kuzmin Added To Joshua-Pulev Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury vs. Wach, Bakole vs. Kuzmin Added To Joshua-Pulev Card

Two exciting Heavyweight matchups have been added to the undercard of Anthony Joshua's Unified World Title defence against Kubrat Pulev on Saturday December 12, shown live on Sky Sports Box Office in the UK and on DAZN in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.

[Click Here To Read More]

Fury vs Wach is gonna suck. Bakole vs Kuzmin is a good fight though.

Comment

Might be interesting to see how Hughie adapts to a taller guy ,he gets away with a lot usually with his reach .

Comment

I thought they said two exciting heavyweight matches? Hughie vs Wach is not exciting.

Comment

Wow. Fury on an undercard now fighting another snoozer. I bet he wishes he took that offer to fight AJ years ago hahaha

Comment

For a second I thought Tyson Fury was fighting on Anthony Joshua's undercard. 😝

Comment

Fury should outpoint Wach fairly easily and with little to no excitement. The Polish fighter is big, tough and rugged but he's not a big banger and is slow in hand speed, foot speed and punch output.

Fury should be able to move for the distance and pot shot the plodding Wach.

Kuzmin and Bakole should be a good scrap. If I'm not mistaken, they were both beaten by Hunter for their only losses. Kuzmin is slow but appears to have a good chin and can bang. Not sure who wins but I think it might be a stoppage.

Comment

Okolie and Hughie on the same card

Comment

You know a card is utter ****e when you can predict with near certainty what the outcomes will be

Bakolie wins via KO, AJ wins via KO, Fury wins by decision. The only fight where im not sure will happen is Okolie v Glowacki. im guessing Okolie clinches his way to a UD in a complete stinkfest

Comment

Really good fight for Hughie, he always seems to fight nobodies or the likes of Parker/Pulev/ Povetkin

He’s never really been in a good match up

Comment

Working...
                    X