Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: O'Shaquie Foster Finally Gets His Big Chance Against Miguel Roman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: O'Shaquie Foster Finally Gets His Big Chance Against Miguel Roman

By Corey Erdman - Around this time three years ago, O'Shaquie Foster was sitting in the communal area of an Orange County, Texas jail watching Terence Crawford fight Julius Indongo for the unified 140-pound title. As Crawford put the finishing touches on Indongo with a brutal body shot, Foster thought to himself that he had a similar skillset, and rather tha...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good exposure, decent opponent. Roman is a 70 fight vet, he might have a bag of tricks. Highlight fight that can go wrong.

Comment

How about just 'Joe' Foster? That's a good, honest boxing name. Why name your black son after an Irish milkshake? Why screw him over like that?
      Last edited by NachoMan; 11-16-2020, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Lol damn dudes name is “O’shaqui” Hahahahahahahaha wtf

Comment

I saw a few of his early fights and he thought he could show up, be slick and his hand would be raised. Teah and Chinea both put some work in on him to humble him. His fight against Fernandez was extremely impressive; the Spaniard was buzzing thru everyone and Foster completely outclassed him and made him look foolish.

He sounds alot more mature nowadays and look forward to watching him progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobratu View Post
            Lol damn dudes name is “O’shaqui” Hahahahahahahaha wtf
            Lol you know with a ghetto name like that his folks probably liked Shaquille o’ neal

Comment

WAR Roman! I love watching that dude, put an epic beat down on Salido to send him into retirement

Comment

I am all for a nice redemption story. Not having power and water up to your knees is not the end of the world though. I have experienced that and hundreds of thousands of people all over the world still do. If prison inmates do not want to be subject to harsh environments then maybe "STOP BREAKING THE LAW A-HOLES!"

Comment

Working...
                X