Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: Brook Was Around Same As Khan; Mean Machine, Benavidez Were Better

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford: Brook Was Around Same As Khan; Mean Machine, Benavidez Were Better

LAS VEGAS As competitive as Kell Brook was with Terence Crawford through three rounds Saturday night, Crawford doesn't consider Brook the best opponent he has fought at welterweight. Crawford told a small group of reporters after his fourth-round stoppage of Brook on Saturday night that Egidijus Kavaliauskas and Jose Benavidez Jr. both were better than Brook. Crawford beat Kavaliauskas by ninth-round technical knockout in his previous appearance, two bouts after he stopped Benavidez in the 12th round of their October 2018 meeting
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think bud is a great fighter but he gotta step it up Brook been done for 5 years. Him hyping mean machine kalvauskis sounds ridiculous lol

Comment

Translation: my best (2) opponents to date were not on anyones P4P list or considered great fighters in any division, just less of a stiff than Brook or Khan...Mean Machine and Benavidez

Comment

he was just being honest...he stopped amir and brook easily compared to the others.
        Still, amir got $5m and kell got $2m. I doubt the other guys got even $1m. Both amir and brook were there for the quick payday.

Comment

Styles make fights. Cliche but very true. In my humble opinion the Brook from last night would beat all those guys.

Comment

He thought Horn was more difficult than Khan and Brook, also.

Comment

Literally bud fight someone top 10 everyone be smart and think for once its either bud crawford or bob arum i think arum that is holding up r protecting bud. Just think hayman/pbc has everyone else we know no spence or pacquaio for various obvious reasons atm. But u domt think hed sign off on porter thurman either garcia. Ofcourse he would bud hasnt beem tested itd be huge step up competition good chance take buds belt and ice everyone out.if lose they dont lose a belt and it builds needed hype for spence vs crawford to #s to justify 25m purse each cause thats what its all bout a payday. Also u dont think hayman wouldnt sign off ugas to fight crawford ugas would take that fight tmr for 750k. U dont have to pay him yet hes still huge step up competition for crawford with good chance take belt & at ugas age he knows title shot time is narrow . you can make that fight for march no gate pay crawford 5m n ugas 1m u just did it for kell brook 2m n 100% ppl knew that was a cash out loss. Ugas lose he still can fight thurman garcias to get name back in hunt he wins and good 40-50% chance. Then he got the belt bigger payday and pbc can freeze everyone else out. also being ugas is huge step in competion for crawford alot people are gonna tune in to see if the hype on bud is real or media . Knowing for 1st time this fight doesnt have a scripted winner from beggining
              Last edited by Ry92; 11-15-2020, 09:15 PM.

Comment

People kill me with who he’s fighting

It don’t matter he’s beating the sh_t outta whom ever gets in the ring with him and he’s a 3 division champion destine to be great. The more he does the more people want to criticize, if he were to stop Spence people would say I didn’t think much of Spence anyways. Shut the FUK up people watch and learn!

Comment

The division has changed so much fighters like Brook no longer figure there anymore ,it's time to go Kell.As for Khan well he somehow through Oscar (who was acting strange at the time!) he got a massive money shot and out like a light against Canelo in the mismatch of the year event and (check the history) never fought a top welterweight contender but somehow got a shot at Bud and was down and saved by the bell in the first and quit with a shot to the thigh in 6 ! The division again is healthy and the dead wood out.

Comment

Bring on f'n Canelo!

Comment

Working...
                    X