Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terri Harper To Mikaela Mayer: I'll Be Punching You in The Face Very Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terri Harper To Mikaela Mayer: I'll Be Punching You in The Face Very Soon

SSE Arena, Wembley, London - Terri Harper looked sensational as she stopped Norway's Katharina Thanderz in nine rounds to retain her WBC and IBO super featherweight world titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Terri a Gangsta 🙌

Comment

Got my money on Mayer but Harper is my favourite for sure. She be stopping folks.

Comment

Broke her hand bad, seen the Xray on twitter. She won't be fighting until the summer at the earliest. Gonna need some screws in there also.

Comment

Based on what I've seen from both of them, I think Mayer outclasses her. Mikaela doesn't seem to have alot of power (like majority of female fighters) but I think she's one of the better female boxers I've seen when it comes to polished skills. She doesn't throw wild arm punches or haymakers and uses footwork and defensive awareness. She uses her length and athleticism appropriately.

Harper is good but doesn't seem as controlled and disciplined in the ring. I don't see her rattling Mayer with aggression and I imagine she'd get outboxed in the matchup.

Comment

Working...
          X