Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Shocked at Loss: Nobody Has Ever Done That To Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Shocked at Loss: Nobody Has Ever Done That To Me

MGM Grand Conference Center, Las Vegas - It ended in a flash, and once again, Terence "Bud" Crawford let his fists do the talking. Crawford successfully defended his WBO welterweight world title with a fourth-round TKO Saturday evening over former welterweight world champion Kell Brook.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’ve sparred w Crawford when he just Moved up to 140. I was walking around about 165 I figured the size difference I’d be able to hang with him. I’ve never been hit that hard by anyone. Every punch felt like I was getting hit with Bricks. When I shook his hand he’s got huge hands. I have big hands for my size and his made mine seem tiny. He was a cool guy tho very humble and down to earth. He’s definitely a gifted fighter and on top of that he’s always training and working on his craft. He’ll be tough to beat!

Comment

They say your legs are the first to go, but it's really the chin, or as one guy puts it, punch resistance. Brook has no punch resistance left.

He got hit with a pawing left jab. No wonder he was so cautious he didn't want that chin tested.

Comment

I definitely saw it coming. Brook’s been eating off that Porter win for a better part of a decade.

Comment

Pacman needs to step up and fight TC or retire .

If he doesnt fight pacman , then the boxing promoters must come together and get TC the winnner of the spence garcia fight

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
            They say your legs are the first to go, but it's really the chin, or as one guy puts it, punch resistance. Brook has no punch resistance left.

He got hit with a pawing left jab. No wonder he was so cautious he didn't want that chin tested.
            It actually was more of a right-handed hook/jab that caught Brook coming in.

Crawford was in southpaw stance at the time, leading with his right hand...... so that makes me question your ability to analyse anything regarding a boxing fight.

"pawing" makes it seem like Brook didn't get his face pushed in, or ran into it, which always makes it twice as effective due to momentum.

Comment

This was easy to predict. Brook has been a non entity for 3 years. “Hi I’m back in the best shape of my career” was always a con.

Comment

When Crawford took away Kells jab he was left in no mans land .Bud was too fast as I expected .It's no embarrassment to be beaten by Bud he will continue to do it.I hope Kell retires he's done well and can be proud.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigpig View Post
                  I’ve sparred w Crawford when he just Moved up to 140. I was walking around about 165 I figured the size difference I’d be able to hang with him. I’ve never been hit that hard by anyone. Every punch felt like I was getting hit with Bricks. When I shook his hand he’s got huge hands. I have big hands for my size and his made mine seem tiny. He was a cool guy tho very humble and down to earth. He’s definitely a gifted fighter and on top of that he’s always training and working on his craft. He’ll be tough to beat!
                  I sparred with back in 2014, didn't think much of him at the time tbh.

Comment

TBC! TBC! TBC!

Comment

Working...
                    X