Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Targets Pacquiao: It Should Have Happened, I Want it Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford Targets Pacquiao: It Should Have Happened, I Want it Next

WBO welterweight champion Terence Crawford retained his welterweight title with a fourth round knockout of Kell Brook at the MGM Grand's Conference Center in Las Vegas. It was Crawford's first bout since December of 2019. After three close rounds, Crawford clipped Brook with a right hand that sent him stumbling in bad shape to the ropes.
    [Click Here To Read More]

chasing after a 42 year old smh, could this guy go any lower?

Comment

Khan did better than Brook. Well done Crawford. Ppl doubted said Brook is bigger has fought with champs

Comment

I’d prefer he face the winner of Spence vs Garcia next because that’s be a true fight. At this point, Crawford obliterates pac and won’t get much credit because pac is old. Although pacs delusional fan base may need to watch him get destroyed in order to truly understand that his time is up.

Comment

Pac is a champion, he's an icon and he is still the division's cash coe

Spence, Garcia and even Conor Mc Gregor are not chasing him for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
            chasing after a 42 year old smh, could this guy go any lower?
            He wants the payday that Pacquiao brings. Maybe he should call out Canelo Alvarez. Both in the p4p discussion. And he's beaten 2 guys who moved up to 160 for a fight in Kahn and Brook.

Not only could that make a ton of money, but he would stamp his legacy if he wins that fight. Im sure Crawford would be the underdog. He would feed off that too.

Comment

... Pacquiao should fight Porter next (or any other Haymon fighter)...
              ... by no means whatsoever Pacquiao should fight Bud...
              ... that's the right thing to do...

Comment

Yes this is the fight should happen next. I hope bud don't over price himself again.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  I’d prefer he face the winner of Spence vs Garcia next because that’s be a true fight. At this point, Crawford obliterates pac and won’t get much credit because pac is old. Although pacs delusional fan base may need to watch him get destroyed in order to truly understand that his time is up.
                  They all running like scared rabbits....any 3 mentioned get stopped within 6 rounds!!

Comment

I hope it happens, but it won`t. Pacquiao will likely fight Mikey next.

Comment

Working...
                    X