Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Sides With Moloney's Stance, Franco's Team Fires Back at Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Sides With Moloney's Stance, Franco's Team Fires Back at Him

MGM Grand Conference Center, Las Vegas - The handlers for WBA "regular" super flyweight title Joshua Franco (17-1-2, 8 KOs) were not very happy with a social media comment from their boxer's promoter, Golden Boy Promotions CEO Oscar De La Hoya.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yup that sounds about what dumbass Oscar would say lol

Dude must of been high as **** and forgot he promotes Franco.

Dumb ****.

Comment

Garcia was lying through his teeth in the post fight interveiw, how embarrising.. you looked stupid robert, your now a sham trainer who cant be trusted, delahoya is a righteos man, all hail oscar, as for the refs, they were just protecting there college who made a stupid decision and had to save face to back it up, its the worst decision i could of ever seen .. even as bad as when former ibf super middle champ sven ottke was getting bashed by robin reed and the ref was warning robin reed for punching ottke back, ive seen some bullsheet but this takes the cake, this beats easy the fenech azumah 1 fight robbery by fifty mile, just get the fugg outa here

Comment

Robert Garcia is acting foolish. Franco retains his belt. Oscar is even giving props to ESPN production. Probably wishes DAZN could do that for his fights. Oscar and Franco still have the belt to do a rematch, so why is Garcia acting like a kid. Seems like Robert Garcia is afraid of Moloney here forward? Just do the rematch.

Comment

... "By the way, in all fairness I did not see a head butt," De La Hoya stated.

In fact, Oscar saw what we all saw... no news here...

Comment

It was a fkn robbery, where is the head butts, the commission should be forced to show them , everybody viewed the same footage for 30 minutes, nobody seen a head butt they must think the public is stupid, Bennet should resign that decision was a fkn disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post

In fact, Oscar saw what we all saw... no news here...
              And Garcia wants to have a go at him for being real, hey Robert Oscar was watching the 30 minutes of evidence that we all seen, go watch it before you attack Oscar on that.

Comment

what a surprise, another Mexican boxing coach with no class... I thought Better of Robert, made a fool of him self.

Comment

[QUOTE=MDPopescuî

In fact, Oscar saw what we all saw... no news here... [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                  And Garcia wants to have a go at him for being real, hey Robert Oscar was watching the 30 minutes of evidence that we all seen, go watch it before you attack Oscar on that.
                  ... Well... ???

Comment

There was no head butt , it was caused by jabs with thumbless gloves and even if it was initially caused by the thumb part the rules state it is a legal punch with thumbless gloves so the decision is wrong Moloney should have regained his title on a tko/stoppage win.

Comment

Working...
                    X