No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford vs. Kell Brook - Official Scorecards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford vs. Kell Brook - Official Scorecards

Crawford, Brook Scorecards Official - MGM Grand Conference Center, Las Vegas - WBO welterweight champion Terence Crawford (37-0, 28 KOs) made a statement as he overcame a slow start and then wiped out former IBF titleholder Kell Brook (39-3, 27 KOs) in the fourth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fair judging..

Comment

Patricia jarmin is a horrible ref. Should never judge a big fight. Or any fight.

Comment

I'm fine with that round 2 was kind of close but Brooks jab won it for me

Comment

... very difficult rounds to assess...

Comment

Originally posted by mev1 View Post
            Patricia jarmin is a horrible ref. Should never judge a big fight. Or any fight.
            The 2nd round was clearly a Brook round but she gave it to Bud

Comment

Sometimes you have to discount the judges score cards and just look at the end results.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                Sometimes you have to discount the judges score cards and just look at the end results.
                I think judges should still be accountable even if it does finish early. Patricia arguably got all 3 wrong, how could she award the 3rd round to Brook after giving the first 2 to Crawford? Brook didn't even land a jab in the 3rd. What criteria is that based on?

These questions need to asked regardless, and if she cannot give a reasonable account then that should disqualify her from future World title fights that do go the distance. For a boxing fan over 20 years I thought the first 3 rounds were relatively straightforward to score.

Comment

I thought Brook looked good, he’s got great timing. Whether it’s the weight or the eye injuries I don’t know but it looked like his punch resistance has gone.
                  At least he was in the fight compared to Khan who was just outgunned from the very start.

Comment

Brook did well up to the stoppage didn't look out of his depth and was up on the scorecards unlike when Bud fought Khan who was dropped in r1 out on his feet at the bell and quit in 6.Brook made a good point in saying Bud actually stopped him from letting his hands go ...one mistake or lapse with Bud that's what you get.

Crawford v Spence ....can't wait ....i'm with Bud..I think!

Comment

Working...
                    X