Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Blasts Brook: Haney, Prograis, Shields, Conlan React

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford Blasts Brook: Haney, Prograis, Shields, Conlan React

MGM Grand Conference Center, Las Vegas - WBO welterweight champion Terence Crawford (37-0, 28 KOs) made a statement as he overcame a slow start and then wiped out former IBF titleholder Kell Brook (39-3, 27 KOs) in the fourth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Regis Prograis - Dammmm?? Big Statement. #CrawfordVsBrook. By the way I still have Canelo as the P4P best in the world. We do have the eye test BUT who you fight is still a major factor. Canelo fought the better opposition.

Hmmm. I may need to follow Prograis more closely. He seems to be the only one that has no problem telling Crawford the truth.

Comment

Me-Crawford should have been at least 10-1 favorite going in to this meaningless fight zzzzzzzzzz....

Comment

Like i asked b4 the fight, now that it's post fight, can all the previous haters, brits and racists please post to discuss this asswhipping in detail? Thanks guys

Comment

Used to support Prograis, but he's turned into a salty hater ever since Taylor smacked him

Comment

lol so 'a major statement' is beating some washed up fighter who cant even make the weight safe? maybe im old fashioned but id be more impressed if he fought someone in the top 5 of the division, not someone who is 5 years past his best

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
              Like i asked b4 the fight, now that it's post fight, can all the previous haters, brits and racists please post to discuss this asswhipping in detail? Thanks guys
              yeah im absolutely shocked a guy who the bookies had 1/20 on to win, managed to win. very impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                yeah im absolutely shocked a guy who the bookies had 1/20 on to win, managed to win. very impressive.
                The way it was done scares people like Manny you need to understand whats in front of your eyes sometimes, things were shown by Bud that says the WW version has arrived.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                  The way it was done scares people like Manny you need to understand whats in front of your eyes sometimes, things were shown by Bud that says the WW version has arrived.
                  i said on here brook wouldnt make it to the halfway point, noone in UK gave him a hope in hell thats why some mickey mouse channel showed it and not sky

Comment

He looked good against what was in front of him.

Comment

Working...
                    X