Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Greer, Edwin Rodriguez Fight To Eight-Round Majority Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua Greer, Edwin Rodriguez Fight To Eight-Round Majority Draw

LAS VEGAS Joshua Greer Jr. thought he did enough to bounce back Saturday night from the loss that cost him a bantamweight title shot. The judges disagreed. Adalaide Byrd scored the bantamweight contender's eight-round fight 77-75 for Edwin Rodriguez. Max De Luca and John McKaie each scored the action even, 76-76, which left Greer and Rodriguez to settle for a majority draw on the Terence Crawford-Kell Brook undercard at MGM Grand Conference Center.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I had Greer by a round and thought he was better overall........ not a robbery as Rodriguez won the last round (if it wasn't for that he would have lost IMO)...... but rematch needed at least.

Good fight though......

Comment

Not surprised fight went this way Edwin is better then his record suggests and Greer ain't all that .

Comment

this is prolly the first tme ive seen the trainer is younger than the fighter and an active fighter too himself

Comment

Fair decision.

Comment

Well, I didn’t see this fight but

The pillow is done with; no more Night, Night! I was hoping Joshua would turn out to be special because he appeared to be a hard worker and a gym rat whom was destined for greater things but he in his past two fights have shown himself to be quite ordinary without a good set of strong chin bones.

Comment

Working...
            X