Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: I Feel Like I've Done Enough To Be In Hall of Fame Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford: I Feel Like I've Done Enough To Be In Hall of Fame Right Now

Terence Bud' Crawford will fondly look back at all that he has accomplished whenever he decides to call it a career. That statement will ring true for the unbeaten three-division champion even if he were to do after this weekend.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah he may be right, but feel Crawford can accomplish much more. Three division champ, unified 140. Resume can just use more names on it.

Comment

If he wants respect, he needs to add real names to his resume. He'll make the Hall of Fame. If Kotsya Tszyu made it, he'll make it, but a lot of fans will never mention his name when talking about the greats. The only fighter that he beat that had a real name at the time was Gamboa. But I always felt Gamboa was overrated. Look at how his career turned out. Crawford need names like Spence, Porter, Thurman, Garcia, and others on his resume. He's finally taken a step in the right direction by fighting Brook. I actually have Brook in an upset. Crawford has a chance to start proving doubters like myself wrong tonight!

Comment

Crawford is A excellent fighter with a suspect resume. His major accomplishment is unifying 140. Also fighters who talk like this normally lose shortly afterwards lol

Comment

Comment

Who has he fought?

Comment

Originally posted by Duckweather View Post
              Who has he fought?
              Gamboa

Comment

When you get a fighter telling you where he wants you to place him then you have a salesman. There is a place where he won't go beyond ie fight nelo, he knows he's a cautious type mould. So has to sell you a story.
                Pac never did that. He knew what he had to do to get where he wanted to be.
                You don't dictate to us bud. We will tell you what you got to do.

Comment

Amir Kahn has fought way better opponents then this cherry picker.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckweather View Post
                    Who has he fought?
                    beat some guy who got shot in the knee and managed to stop 'mean machine' in his last fight after getting dropped early. won a close decision over ricky burns a few years back too i think

Comment

Working...
                    X