Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oubaali Out of Donaire Fight Because He Has COVID-19, Says Adviser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oubaali Out of Donaire Fight Because He Has COVID-19, Says Adviser

Nordine Oubaali has dropped out of a bantamweight world title defense against mandatory challenger and four-division champion Nonito Donaire because he is ill with Covid-19, not because he had issues securing a visa to travel from his native France to the United States as has been reported.
    [Click Here To Read More]

According to what I've read these fighters under age 35 most likely are asymptomatic - so why cancel fights a month away - most likely they can test negative in 10 days - just put the fight back a week or 2.

Comment

Good to hear.i hope they move it 2 months later so that arum have no reason not to make the casimero-inuoe fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
        According to what I've read these fighters under age 35 most likely are asymptomatic - so why cancel fights a month away - most likely they can test negative in 10 days - just put the fight back a week or 2.
        But, if you're one of those people that aren't asymptomatic, and you try to train through it fight, it coulf really mess you up.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
          Dude, once you get the virus, you stay away from people to avoid infecting others. You’re not gonna continue training with that. Doesn’t matter if you’re asymptomatic or not

Comment

Working...
          X