Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Terence Crawford, Kell Brook - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Terence Crawford, Kell Brook - Face To Face at Final Presser

Crawford, Brook Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - One of the top pound-for-pound fighters, WBO welterweight world champion Terence Crawford, renewed acquaintances with Kell Brook Wednesday afternoon, nearly nine months after they had a brief conversation at the Deontay Wilder-Tyson Fury 2 weigh-in inside the MGM Grand Garden Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Team Crawford were acting a fool during the face-off '' Send him back to New Zealand! ''

Kell seen Terence step to him and it looks like he almost left a chocolate-brownie on the stage.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Team Crawford were acting a fool during the face-off '' Send him back to New Zealand! ''

Kell seen Terence step to him and it looks like he almost left a chocolate-brownie on the stage.
      How many chocolate brownies did he leave for Spence? Or GGG?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackR0bbb View Post
        How many chocolate brownies did he leave for Spence? Or GGG?
        I take it you are rooting for Kell?

Comment

Brook wins this fight. Duckford doesn't have power at 147🥊

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

What round do you reckon he quits in?

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              Brook wins this fight. Duckford doesn't have power at 147🥊
              Doubt it but I wouldn’t just be shocked. I am personally rooting for Special K.

Comment

For being supposed “P4P”....
                this guy Crawford has not had ONE highly anticipating nor exciting fight in his career...

Comment

You guys are funny. Bud is going to put a beating on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
                    Doubt it but I wouldn’t just be shocked. I am personally rooting for Special K.
                    likewise cause crawford is the biggest waist of god given talent ever courtesy of bob arum. Dude aint fought anyone top5 let alone top 10. Dude keeps fighting the otto wallins of 147 .its crazy 33 years old yet aint fought a top 10 . youd think they would let him fight porter thurman either garcia especially mikey cause his size and good measure stick since he fought spence. Its crazy either crawford jumps ship to get 2 real 147 fights outside spence so can solidify legacy at 147 or else hell be known as the guy who only fought has beens and no names during his prime never getting tested or testing himself. F... You bob arum for wasting crawford career

Comment

Working...
                    X