Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: Lopez, Davis, Garcia Are Good - But I'm Special!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: Lopez, Davis, Garcia Are Good - But I'm Special!

Undefeated WBC lightweight world champion Devin "The Dream" Haney (25-0, 15 KOs), retained his title on November 7 against former 2004 Olympic Gold medalist and two-time world champion Yuriorkis Gamboa (30-4, 18 KOs) in a dominant performance to secure a lopsided twelve round unanimous decision in Florida.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Haney was really special he would have made an emphatic statement against old man Gamboa.

He didn't.

Comment

He really is not that good, a bit of a disappointment unfortunately

Comment

He wants lopez, lopez says he wants the big fights... make the fight happen and let the outcome decide whos the best

Comment

only time will tell, styles make fights sometimes

Comment

All good just lacks a lil bit of power.

Comment

You dont have more skills than Loma. Yes Loma lost to Lopez, but not because of skills. He lost being scared of Lopez power, or he lost to have a Trilogy with Teo. The first half of the fight was totally diffrent than the second part.

Comment

Wow sounds like such a child, "I'm special, my yes men tell me so". I liked Haney but his recent remarks are taking away from that. He should have been able to stop Gamboa buy played it too safe. You got to entertain a little if you are gonna run your mouth.

Comment

Special Ed

Comment

Fight Loma and see how special you aren't

Comment

Working...
                    X