Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson-Toka Kahn Clary Set For ESPN Main Event December 12

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson-Toka Kahn Clary Set For ESPN Main Event December 12

Shakur Stevenson has an opponent for an upcoming bout that'll help keep him busy while he awaits the Jamel Herring-Carl Frampton winner. BoxingScene.com has confirmed Stevenson will battle Toka Kahn Clary in a 10-round junior lightweight fight December 12 at MGM Grand Conference Center in Las Vegas. Stevenson-Kahn Clary replaced Miguel Berchelt-Oscar Valdez as the main event that night because Berchelt tested positive for COVID-19.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shakur never gets mentioned with the other guys when he probably the most skilled.

If Garcia ain't fought nobody Shakur name should be thrown around just as much as his

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      Shakur never gets mentioned with the other guys when he probably the most skilled.

If Garcia ain't fought nobody Shakur name should be thrown around just as much as his
      Shakur had massive hype after the olympics. He’s been very underwhelming since his pro debut.

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
        Shakur had massive hype after the olympics. He’s been very underwhelming since his pro debut.
        True ... He fell under the radar. He needs a good win under his belt

Comment

Won a vacant 126 title and never defended it. Went to fight 130 to fight more patsies.

Yes, it is your Olympic Silver Champ ladies and gentlemen.

Comment

If it's okay for Valdez to wait for Berchelt, I guess it's okay for Shakur to wait for the Herring-Frampton winner?

Anyway, Chris Colbert, I hope you're training hard! BIG tings gwan at 130! November 28th, let's get it!

Comment

Stevenson can out box anybody at 135 but it’s going to be boring to watch. Another fighter with no power who their promoters expect us to fork over $80 in the future to watch boring UD’s.

I think boxing fans learn from Mayweather PPV’s reign that majority of Mayweather PPV’s never have any replay value.

Comment

May as well put that women he beat up on the undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  If it's okay for Valdez to wait for Berchelt, I guess it's okay for Shakur to wait for the Herring-Frampton winner?

Anyway, Chris Colbert, I hope you're training hard! BIG tings gwan at 130! November 28th, let's get it!
                  When is this no power scrub going to fight someone in the top 15 damn man. Heś all talk too , like Haney. Letś go Colbert! He is very underrated. Stevenson fighting another unranked guy!

Comment

Zzzzzzz.

Top Rank back to putting on crap fights on ESPN.

Comment

Working...
                    X