Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ortiz-Flores PBC on Fox Main Event Peaks At 1,312,000 Viewers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ortiz-Flores PBC on Fox Main Event Peaks At 1,312,000 Viewers

The first win in nearly two years for Luis Ortiz has landed as the most watched Fox Sports boxing event since the pandemic. Miami's Ortiz made quick work of fringe contender Alexander Flores, needing just 45 seconds to end the November 7 main event, which peaked at 1,312,000 viewers according to Nielsen Media Research. The rating serves as the best figure for any of the five Fox-prime main events since returning to airwaves in August.
    [Click Here To Read More]

All those poor people

Comment

Went head to head with a GREAT CLASSIC Clemson vs Notre Dame Football Game so I'm shocked it did that well honestly but I'm sure FOX will gladly take that

Comment

That was the worst PBC on FOX card of them all. I’m surprised it did that well

Comment

Not bad for a s-h-i-t show...

Comment

PBC has had many good fights over the years, but this one had to be the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJoe999 View Post
              PBC has had many good fights over the years, but this one had to be the worst.
              worst card i meant

Comment

1,312,000 viewers put off boxing for life

Comment

For those surprised of the numbers, it came on after Biden's speech.

Comment

Looks like when you constantly knock it out the park, people will tune in. But let’s not front, Flores killed the evening, seen baby seals put up a better fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X