Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Taylor-Gutierrez Title Fight Tripleheader Made Available To All Audiences

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Taylor-Gutierrez Title Fight Tripleheader Made Available To All Audiences

Sky Sports has today announced that it will make this Saturday's Fight Night boxing including Undisputed Lightweight Champion Katie Taylor's defence against Miriam Gutirrez available to all via multiple digital platforms.

Taylor's Lightweight bout against Spaniard Gutirrez as well as Terri Harper's WBC Super-Featherweight defence against Katharina Thanderz and Rachel Ball's WBA Bantamweight Title fight with Jorgelina Guanini will be available to Sky Sports customers and non-subscribers alike, this Saturday from 7pm on the broadcaster's YouTube and Facebook channels as well as on www.skysports.com.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who cares? Katie Taylor is involved so the judges already have their cards filled out....nobody will care about Taylor until she wins a fight all by herself without any assistance.

Comment

What fantastic news. It will be wonderful to watch Rachel Ball, Terri Harper and Katie Taylor live. They are three very talented boxers and the fights will all be hugely watchable.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha_Stroud View Post
        What fantastic news. It will be wonderful to watch Rachel Ball, Terri Harper and Katie Taylor live. They are three very talented boxers and the fights will all be hugely watchable.
        because they are cheap , it’s as simple as that . Don’t kid yourself it’s about female boxing . Don’t be surprised if Thanderz beats Harper and ball I’m sure gets toughed out of it by a tough experienced Argentinian. Just being honest . No agenda or axe to grind here just how I see it .

Comment

i'll bet this will be easier than persoon for taylor!

Comment

Working...
          X