Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez on Future Foes: I'm King, What Do They Bring To The Table?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez on Future Foes: I'm King, What Do They Bring To The Table?

Last month, Teofimo Lopez became the top man in the lightweight division, when he pulled off a twelve round unanimous decision victory over Vasiliy Lomachenko to unify the WBO, WBA, WBC Franchise, IBF world titles at 135-pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Basically he's saying he doesn't want to fight anyone?!

Comment

Originally posted by Timur78 View Post
      Basically he's saying he doesn't want to fight anyone?!
      Basically he’s saying he calls the shots.

Which he does and all these weak fake wannabe be champs better recognize.

Comment

Teo vs Felix Verdejo

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
          Teo vs Felix Verdejo
          Verdejo is not very good. He's going to mave to make major improvements if he gets that fight. I'm not even sure he gets passed Nakatani.

Comment

Wouldn't suprise me if Teos next fight is against Kambos.
            If it is i couldn't hold it against him considering hes had two very tough training camps and Kambosos has earnt the right.

If Teo can stay at 135 then he needs to fight the winner out of Ryan/Campbell/Haney and Tank needs to fight LOMA to give us �� undisputed at 135.
            Edit, that's if he can get past George.
            Last edited by BLASTER1; 11-10-2020, 04:54 AM.

Comment

He should get his rematches done, Loma and Nakatani, those need resolving first!

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Verdejo is not very good. He's going to mave to make major improvements if he gets that fight. I'm not even sure he gets passed Nakatani.
                However, if he does, especially if he stops Nakatani, I think Arum would let Verdejo fight Lopez for PR Parade Weekend, and that's going to be BIG in NYC! If Verdejo looks like azz, I think Teo fights Pedraza! Still a perfect opponent for the occasion! I would love Teo vs. Tank, but I can't see Mayweather and Arum working together at all!

Comment

As far as what they bring to the table, Haney brings the wbc belt, Davis brings the fact that he has been champion the longest out of this group, And Ryan Garcia brings a lot of Instagram followers.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    As far as what they bring to the table, Haney brings the wbc belt, Davis brings the fact that he has been champion the longest out of this group, And Ryan Garcia brings a lot of Instagram followers.
                    I think Bob Arum is gonna push for the Loma rematch to be honest. Teo may be balking for now but Arum would probably sweeten the pot if necessary

Comment

Working...
                    X