Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thanderz: I've Seen Weaknesses in Terri Harper, Studied Her For Long Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thanderz: I've Seen Weaknesses in Terri Harper, Studied Her For Long Time

Katharina Thanderz says she has seen weaknesses in Terri Harper's game that she will exploit when they clash for the WBC and IBO Super-Featherweight World Titles at The SSE Arena, Wembley on Saturday November 14, live on Sky Sports and DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If you have life and death with Natasha Jonas you need to look at your entire set up . ( which I’m sure Harper has done ) the weak link here is the guy she started out with , bull is it ? He seems an honest lad and I admire her loyalty but she needs more experience now she is a champion . I’m going with Thanderz as as I understand it has a more professional set up and training facilities around her and if Sergio Martinez is still around and making a contribution this could be the difference. I’ve no doubt Harper will be physically better than before and learnt from the Jonas fight But I feel she falls short here changes her set up after and wins the rematch which is no doubt in the contract . Thanderz only mistake in the interview is she believes women’s boxing is on the rise but the reality is it’s cheap to put on . They are earning peanuts( compared to the guys ) to punch each other in the face . It’s that simple ..

Comment

Working...
    X