Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Devin Haney Boxes Past Yuriorkis Gamboa To Retain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Devin Haney Boxes Past Yuriorkis Gamboa To Retain

Haney, Gamboa Fight Photos Gallery - Hollywood, Florida - WBC lightweight world champion Devin Haney (25-0, 15 KOs) boxed his way to a dominating twelve round unanimous decision over 2004 Olympic gold medalist and two-time world champion Yuriorkis Gamboa (30-4, 18 KOs). (photos by Ed Mulholland)

[Click Here To Read More]

The most boring fight ever , Haney need to fight harder and he is feather fisted

Comment

Haney won easily but,

The performance was solid but nothing special and right now I see you as the 3rd or 4th best lightweight and that depends on how Ryan Garcia does. I understand the other fighter can make things difficult by not taking chances or engaging but from what I seen your offense wasn't overly impressive either. I didn't think you fought the same Gamboa, Gervonta fought he was a shell of himself and seemed like he didn't trust his legs or movement. This kid is young and seems to be in a rush to develop but boxing is a crazy thing and people transform different than others but he has all the attributes of a good solid champion, but time will tell.

Comment

Working...
      X