Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Luis Ortiz Eliminates Alexander Flores in Less Than a Minute

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Luis Ortiz Eliminates Alexander Flores in Less Than a Minute

Ortiz, Flores Fight Photos Gallery - Top heavyweight contender Luis "King Kong" Ortiz (32-2, 27 KOs) impressed in his ring return Saturday night, knocking out Alexander "The Great" Flores (18-3-1, 16 KOs) in the first round of their FOX PBC Fight Night main event and on FOX Deportes from Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles. (photos by Sean Michael Ham)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hey Dillian, he's available

Or is he too much high risk low reward for you to call him out??

I'm pretty sure the "old man" excuse will end up taking center stage.

Comment

standard pbc 'main event' fight, some no hoper getting whooped. and people wonder why ufc is getting more and more popular

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
        standard pbc 'main event' fight, some no hoper getting whooped. and people wonder why ufc is getting more and more popular
        ^^^ Yup, this right here. Say what you want about the UFC but they make the best fights happen and the ones that the fans ACTUALLY want. Boxing makes me so sick at times with this constant 'marinating' and waiting out fights until they're well past their expiration date. Smh.
        Last edited by PunchMeIDareYou; 11-08-2020, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
          Please share with me when boxing went from actual boxers to getting stiffies over promotional companies and promoters?

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
            Hey Dillian, he's available

Or is he too much high risk low reward for you to call him out??

I'm pretty sure the "old man" excuse will end up taking center stage.
            I don't think he's available at all, Haymon sees it as he's Wilders kudos .

Ortiz is to be beaten next year by a PBC fighter probably Andy Ruiz once that happens Al might let him pick up some money fights from ESPN or Matchroom who knows.

Ortiz actually comes over as a nice guy, he looks physically like a good heavyweight he just doesn't take the chances when they come along and his record pretty much doesn't exist.

Comment

If flores had fought with tyson, he would have thrown himself to the ground after 1 second

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
                If flores had fought with tyson, he would have thrown himself to the ground after 1 second
                He would get KO'ed when they touch gloves before the match starts.

Comment

alex the flop flores

Comment

Lol well done King Kong. That win has put out a massive statement across the division. Cuz you wiped the floor with errrr who?

Comment

Working...
                    X