Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney vs. Gamboa: Teofimo Lopez, De La Hoya, Hearn, Kambosos React

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haney vs. Gamboa: Teofimo Lopez, De La Hoya, Hearn, Kambosos React

Post-Fight Social Media Reactions - Hollywood, Florida - WBC lightweight world champion Devin Haney (25-0, 15 KOs) boxed his way to a dominating twelve round unanimous decision over 2004 Olympic gold medalist and two-time world champion Yuriorkis Gamboa (30-4, 18 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Gamboa is old, glass chin with a torn tendon wow Haney must have zero pop. Teofimo chases him down, kills him.

Comment

Devin is like a Dirrell bro. Looks great against tier 2 and 3 opposition but I don't think that will transition when he fights a real killer. Lopez will walk through him and break him down.

Email champ performance is exactly what we watched tonight. Even Garcia would have bombed out old ass Gamboa tonight.

Comment

An win is a win, there will be more flashy performances down the road. It is what it is.

Comment

Edwin Valero would have kod ANY lightweight at this time and probably Davis would go over in the 1st.
          Far too easy to hit and this skinny kid Garcia?? Really? He looks about 8 years old and would most likely just snap in half. I think Davis is the only one with “get out of trouble” stuff in his locker. The others, pahhhh

Comment

Haney is sooooo BORING with no POWAAAAAA!!! Lol

Comment

Another pretty pointless DAZN match up

Comment

Hearn sounds like a hoe tryna spin some narrative.

Jamel Herring the only one of the 4 black fighters to give him some honest criticism.

Oscar's comment is the winner though. Passive aggressively throwing shade while simultaneously promoting. What a clever snake.

Comment

Good win by Haney, Gamboa is not easy to dominate. Not sure why the announcers were claiming Gamboa should be an early KO.

He does have flash knockdowns early but I have YET to see him KO’d early. That is simply an unrealistic expectation DAZN set to try to out do Tank.

Now all that nonsense about Tank not doing well stopping him late is coming back to haunt and taking away from a respectable Haney’s shut out win.

Comment

Just finished the fight. Then i got a phonecall from an unknown number. It was Sulaiman.

Got presented 2 belts for finishing the fight till the end and to top it off 1 belt for my dad .....who doesnt even watch boxing!

We're both very excited, cause a belt is a belt!

Comment

Working...
                    X