Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Stops Injured Alexander Flores 45 Seconds Into FOX Main Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Stops Injured Alexander Flores 45 Seconds Into FOX Main Event

Top heavyweight contender Luis "King Kong" Ortiz will headline a stacked night of heavyweight action when he takes on Alexander "The Great" Flores in the 10-round main event of FOX PBC Fight Night and on FOX Deportes Saturday, November 7 from Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles. (photos by Sean Michael Ham)

The broadcast begins at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT and will see rising unbeaten heavyweight contender Frank "The Cuban Flash" Sanchez battle Brian Howard in the 10-round co-main event. Plus, undefeated Michael Coffie steps in to face hard-hitting Joey Abell in an eight-round heavyweight duel.

The event will be promoted by TGB Promotions and will take place without fans in attendance at the Microsoft Theater, an AEG venue, in downtown Los Angeles.

WAR KING KONG!!!!

Comment

‘Stacked night of heavyweight boxing’....my arse, what a load of ****.

Comment

Why is this even a thread this is a crap fight

Comment

Originally posted by grobbo View Post
          ‘Stacked night of heavyweight boxing’....my arse, what a load of ****.
          Terrible card but any fights are better then none . I’m up for it and if Ortiz looks bad I wonder when the insanity stops ,does it know no end ? Stacked with a lot of useless fights but maybe a step closer to a real heavyweight fight in PBC , where’s Martin when you need him ,he’s there best attraction he’s actually fought rival guys on the network ? Ha
          Last edited by REDEEMER; 11-07-2020, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Honestly the ongoing attempts of this forum to somewhat smear Dazn and always pump up other networks is disgusting, it’s painfully obvious Dazn has the better card and that’s sad when PBC has multiple heavyweight fights and couldn’t do a decent one out of the bunch .

A stacked card as somewhat put it ? Ha If Dazn had these fights without one relevant one we wouldn’t hear the end of it .

Comment

I do love a good competitive HW card.

...I just don't see a B side here with even a remote shot at being truly competitive.

Comment

This fight is gonna bomb with the viewers as it is the same time as the Clemson Notre Dame football game.

Gonna watch it though. Maybe see a good knockout or two hopefully.

Last week didn't exactly have any fights that were hard to predict either.

Comment

Is Flores any good?

He looks like a big dude with power according to his record.

Comment

King Kong adding another top level name to that stellar resume of grade A killers he boasts.

Comment

Working...
                    X