Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney: I Want To Make A Statement, Whether Stoppage Or 12-Round Beatdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haney: I Want To Make A Statement, Whether Stoppage Or 12-Round Beatdown

HOLLYWOOD, Fla.-The quest for Devin Haney to outperform his predecessors does not come with a time limit. The 21-year young lightweight titlist doesn't feel any pressure to get rid of Yuriorkis Gamboa any sooner than the pace of their bout will dictate. Las Vegas' Haney (24-0, 15KOs) is well aware of the expectation to outdo what unbeaten boxing stars Terence Crawford and Gervonta Davis before him were able to accomplish against the Cuban export. It's a goal expected to be met, though on his terms.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ahh yes, an imminent 12 round stinker coming up, now with pre-excuses for why couldn't stop a one legged Gamboa. Tank will clown you and there will be Twitter back and forth.

Comment

Then what? You gonna fight Chavez Sr after?

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
        Ahh yes, an imminent 12 round stinker coming up, now with pre-excuses for why couldn't stop a one legged Gamboa. Tank will clown you and there will be Twitter back and forth.
        Look at this genius who didn't even follow his own advice and put money on a 9-12 KO. My predictions were all true though!!!!

Last edited by YoungManRumble; 11-08-2020, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Look at this genius who didn't even follow his own advice and put money on a 9-12 KO. My predictions were all true though!!!!

These guys arguing over who looked worse against washed up Gamboa. Smh.

Comment

Cracks me up just thinking about them getting all heated on their phone or laptop, looking for choice photos and screenshots to drop on one another.

Comment

Cracks me up just thinking about them getting all heated on their phone or laptop, looking for choice photos and screenshots to drop on one another.
              What's dumb is they don't realize they both got deserved backlash after those fights.

Also, Crawford is a bad ass. He beat Postol and Gamboa super easy compared to Ramirez, Taylor, Haney and Davis and those were better versions of Postol and Gamboa.

Comment

Must say that I for one was not impressed at all. If anything I feel like Haney is good, but maybe not the elite fighter people want him to be in the future. Unfortunately I believe he will get starched when he does get a true quality match up against another contender.

Comment

you made a cristal chinned gamboa looked like prime marvin hagler. shut up

Comment

I dont like the Davis excuse for not being on weight, but dude still dropped Gamboa and hurt him bad.

Haney was hitting Gamboa clean, and didnt even shake him up. Gamboa was holding, but it was way more toward the end.

Comment

Working...
                    X