Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa: I'm Here To Mess Up Everyone's Money At Lightweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gamboa: I'm Here To Mess Up Everyone's Money At Lightweight

HOLLYWOOD, Fla.-Yuriorkis Gamboa isn't just here for a payday. He's here for the multitude of opportunities which currently exist in the lightweight division. "This division is hot right now, it's very hot," Gamboa (30-3, 18KOs) told BoxingScene.com ahead of his next ring adventure.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I was a big gamboa fan but after looking at the weigh-in it’s it’s obvious he just there for the check. He allready looked to be limping and he didn’t look to be in great shape physique wise.

Comment

I'd be ecstatic if Gamboa wobbles this guy just like he did with Crawford.
      We'll have to hope the Yuri who fought TC shows up in this fight.
      Give fans another entertaining fight that kept the audience at the edge of their seats.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
        I was a big gamboa fan but after looking at the weigh-in it’s it’s obvious he just there for the check. He allready looked to be limping and he didn’t look to be in great shape physique wise.
        Yeah he looks like sht! I don't ven thinnk he makes 5 rounds. IMO I got him going down in round 3

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
          I'd be ecstatic if Gamboa wobbles this guy just like he did with Crawford.
          We'll have to hope the Yuri who fought TC shows up in this fight.
          Give fans another entertaining fight that kept the audience at the edge of their seats.
          He ruptured his achilles. It's a miracle he can even jog again let alone wobble anyone in a boxing match.

Comment

Why does he always look depress.

Comment

His manager planned no operation at all. Then he finally did... i suppose that operation was mediocre at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
                His manager planned no operation at all. Then he finally did... i suppose that operation was mediocre at best.
                You can't repair a ruptured tendon without surgery

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
                  You can't repair a ruptured tendon without surgery

Comment

Just 38! Brother looks about 50 having lived the life. He makes Sonny Liston look like a fresh-faced kid.

Comment

Working...
                    X